So this might sound so hippie, but your energy is everything. We are all beings that vibrate at different frequencies. You don’t want to be vibrating at a lower frequency or energy, it will make you feel sluggish and drained. Here are a few ways to increase your vibrational frequency:
1. The people you associate with are so important for your energy and frequency. They say you are a sum of the 5 people you are closest to – and this is why! If the company you keep are upbeat, positive, ambitious, non judgemental and forward thinking – you will also reflect that in your life. The people in your life directly affect your frequency. Filter out the negative energy in your life and only keep people around you that have a positive influence in your life!
2. Essential oils – buy a humidifier and put a few drops of essential oils in there. It will help raise your frequency – body and mind! Here are a few strong options:
Frankincense: 147 MHz
Lavender: 118 MHz
Sandalwood: 98 MHz
Peppermint: 78 MHz
Basil: 52 MHz
3. Your thoughts are direct frequencies to the universe. The more positive your thoughts, the higher the frequency and your energy. If you are constantly thinking negative thoughts, feel discouraged, feel sad, anxious, fear – it will literally drag down your energy and frequency. You’ll then give of negative energy and feel sluggish. Keep positive even when you don’t want to!
Your skin is such an important part of your life, and needs to be approach from a wholistic point of view. It’s so important to get the right amount of sleep (whatever is enough for you), eat nourishing food and making sure you’re laughing enough! (because yes that makes a huge difference for how much you radiate)
Here are a few of my skincare tips:
1. Eat a lot of avocados, salmon, macadamias and blueberries. These are full of antioxidants and omega 3 oils which is great for your skin!
2. Using Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream – this is literally magic! It will make you glow, and if it doesn’t I’ll eat my words!
3. Innisfree Green tea serum – so beautiful! It feels so silky on my skin, so many nourishing ingredients in it
4. Advanced night repair and eye cream – I use just a little at night. It’s important to keep your skin hydrated at night and to fight off those wrinkles while you sleep!